Plain yogurt, cucumber, orange, green peas, carrots, salt, little water, red chilli powder, balis leaf, one rose petal for garnishing.
- Take one cup plain yogurt in a bowl.
- Add little amount of salt to the yogurt to taste.
- Cut cucumber in thin pieces and add to the yogurt.
- Add little amount of red chilli powder to the yougurt. The amount should be less than half tea spoon.
- Shred some carrots and add to the yogurt.
- Then mix the yougurt with all the ingredients well.
- Your raita is almost ready to serve.
- Put some green peas on the top of the raita and spread some peeled orange on it .
- Then garnish it with one basil leaf, one rose petal and one cucumber piece.
- Then serve it to your guests with roti, naan or rice.